My mask is falling.
It's been a while hasn't it? ... (:
Hahaha, you know -- I've been here and there...
ANYWAYS-- TODAY I BOUGHT CANDY~! (Preparing for the Niagara Fall trip on Tuesday!)
You can 'sorta consider it as a birthday present for myself HEHEHE >BD!
So I bought -
Chupa Chups Ice Cream flavour~!
& Some Dessert Candy -- It showed images of Mille Feuille, puddings & etc
from all around the world... So I just HAD to buy it (;
Screw Diabetes ... for now LOOL.
I bought it at T&T-- And the total was around $6 orz.
O-once in a while isn't bad 8D!

Japanese dessert candies~ = w =!

Close-up!

Candies inside the bag- Adorable right? LOOL

CHUPA CHUPA CHUPS~!
Keke, I'm such a fatty (;
Hahaha, you know -- I've been here and there...
ANYWAYS-- TODAY I BOUGHT CANDY~! (Preparing for the Niagara Fall trip on Tuesday!)
You can 'sorta consider it as a birthday present for myself HEHEHE >BD!
So I bought -
Chupa Chups Ice Cream flavour~!
& Some Dessert Candy -- It showed images of Mille Feuille, puddings & etc
from all around the world... So I just HAD to buy it (;
Screw Diabetes ... for now LOOL.
I bought it at T&T-- And the total was around $6 orz.
O-once in a while isn't bad 8D!

Japanese dessert candies~ = w =!

Close-up!

Candies inside the bag- Adorable right? LOOL

CHUPA CHUPA CHUPS~!
Keke, I'm such a fatty (;


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home