Monday, May 24, 2010

If it's not broken- don't fix it!

Well, just looking at my cbox- you can tell it's my birthday today xD.
& Thank you to everyone who has already said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!" BD

FACT: Did you know that I share the same birthday &
the same age as some Prince in Liechtenstein? LOOOL -- Wikipedia ;D

Anyways, I recieved a birthday cake from my sister at the place she works at-
Some images:




OH- This morning I woke up and found a red envelope on my table, 2 scratch cards (Bingo & Crossword) & a note (:


OHOHOHOH- TODAY Well, yesterday actually-
We ate Korean food for dinner & OH GOSH...

Korean Black Bean Noodles-- Also known as, BLACK BEAN GOODNESS~!
IT'S DISGUSTING LOOKINGS BUT IT TASTE AMAZING-- With Kimchi ;D

Anyways- Today I got the most... Umm, unexpected gift-- Skinny Jeans o__o
I'm pretty sure you didn't expect a fatty like me to get one, eh? LOOOOOL
Me neither-- Since it's a gift I can't really say "Return it."
> o
Ah well, I'll have to deal with it x). Got some pants,
and a top today at Vaughan Mills-!
OKAY, enough bragging- I'll shut up (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home