Happy Canada Day!
To celebrate-- my family and I went fishing (:!
Okies, so I had this idea for this fishing trip --
(My mom wanted to "sponsor" this whole thing) LOOL
One small fish equals to $5 -- the maximum a person can recieve is only $20 (4 fishy). Every fishy after that is $1.
& one large bass equals to $50 -- my mom didn't believe that anyone would catch a bass since my dad said it was very very unlikely for one to catch it.
So to total things up...
My sister received - $29 + $50
I received - $24
My brother recieved - $21
& my mommy lost -$124 $100 ... I'm planning on returning the money somehow <; so you would subtract the $24.
It was reeaaallyy fun today xD.
Fishing was really testing my patience -- and man, it was difficult > <;;
BUT anyways, I look forward to next years xD!
Here's a .GIF filled with pictures I took--
Okies, so I had this idea for this fishing trip --
(My mom wanted to "sponsor" this whole thing) LOOL
One small fish equals to $5 -- the maximum a person can recieve is only $20 (4 fishy). Every fishy after that is $1.
& one large bass equals to $50 -- my mom didn't believe that anyone would catch a bass since my dad said it was very very unlikely for one to catch it.
So to total things up...
My sister received - $29 + $50
I received - $24
My brother recieved - $21
& my mommy lost -
It was reeaaallyy fun today xD.
Fishing was really testing my patience -- and man, it was difficult > <;;
BUT anyways, I look forward to next years xD!
Here's a .GIF filled with pictures I took--


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home