Monday, July 19, 2010

Could you say... These are due by Thursday?

Well, if you haven't read the previous post - you wouldn't have any idea what I'm posting about. LOL.

Okies, well -- my sister, brother and dad have been very... energetic? LOOL.
A lot of things happen in one day:
- I found it awkward why Coco(a) our family pet, did not bark when the thief stole our beloved $30 tree - it did scared me quite a bit.
- My sister is persuading me to go with her to walk around the neighborhood tomorrow and go around asking/scaring people who stole the plant and make them feel uncomfortable.
- I was joking, but my sister was serious when I said, "Let's hand out flyers." LOOOL.
- My sister and I wanted to buy my mom another plant, knowing that we won't get the tree back, we have no evidence to show that they took the tree (the rain washed it all last night).
- My parents have been calling their friends about what happened last night.
- My mom and I can't seem to stop laughing.
- My parents are coming up with possibilities
i. My dad thinks that it's the mailman who come by at Thursday
ii. My mom and dad believe that when they went to chase after whoever stole the plant, was hiding behind a van because they realized that someone placed the plant on the ground (it was pretty heavy...)
iii. My parents also believe that the "stealing" occured pretty recent -- to the point where my dad found out it was gone.
I also find it awkward why I'm not as hyped up like my dad, sister and little brother. I probably have my mom's genes. ('u') ~

... This is what happens when you mess with our family~
Haha! Karma 'gonna slap you silly~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home