Today, smoking is going to save lives.
Posting this right now because it just happened.
Alright, so my mom bought this Japanese tree from Home Depot.
(Original price $130 that dropped to $30).
When we got home, she was super excited and planted it right away...
So, when my relatives came to visit around 10:30pm,
my mom noticed that the Japanese tree disappered.
Thankfully, the plant left a soil trail.
& this is not the only incident.
My mom's friend who lives right across the street had this rose, was also stolen a few months ago.
My Opinions?
Well, what can I say?
Humans are interesting.
I don't even know how I feel about this ridiculous incident.
Okies, well -- this is what I've notice/found out:
1) When my brother came back from swimming, he and my mom noticed that there were these Chinese ladies pointing at the tree my mom bought -- apparently, they even walked on our porch.
2) They walked the same direction where the soil trail was going.
3) This is stupid. Period.
Alright, so my mom bought this Japanese tree from Home Depot.
(Original price $130 that dropped to $30).
When we got home, she was super excited and planted it right away...
So, when my relatives came to visit around 10:30pm,
my mom noticed that the Japanese tree disappered.
Thankfully, the plant left a soil trail.
& this is not the only incident.
My mom's friend who lives right across the street had this rose, was also stolen a few months ago.
My Opinions?
Well, what can I say?
Humans are interesting.
I don't even know how I feel about this ridiculous incident.
Okies, well -- this is what I've notice/found out:
1) When my brother came back from swimming, he and my mom noticed that there were these Chinese ladies pointing at the tree my mom bought -- apparently, they even walked on our porch.
2) They walked the same direction where the soil trail was going.
3) This is stupid. Period.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home