Sunday, November 22, 2009

Um num num & New Layout in the making !?

I've decided to change my layout this time -- but I'll be using the template.
(because Akeru is lazy like that).
Not saying that the current layout I have is my new one but -- you understand (:

Anyways, sorry I haven't been posting much lately > <;
I'll try to post more often like -cough-Techno-Journee-cough-.
Yes yes. And you know who to blame for my looonngg absents!
... That big nasty S word Dx.

Hohoho, sososo, I'll be editing this post again when the new layout goes up!
See you then! ^ u ^ !

- Akeru

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitsi said...

Aha, I like your layout (:
It's classic and simple. Very elegant ;)
By the way, PLEASE GET BETTER SOON. EVERYONE, SPAM HER COMMENTS SECTION WITH GET BETTER SOONS!

-Mitsi

11/25/09, 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home