Thursday, September 17, 2009

(no subject)

I have Eczema. A skin rash that occurs around the body.
I'm not comfortable sharing information like this to others, but
it has to be done sooner or later -- and I choose now.
I didn't want to share it with others because I felt that they wouldn't feel
comfortable around me. My skin condition was considered to other people as "skin cancer" and other comments.
Today I went to a Homeopathy clinic, and the students there were really understanding. I felt comfortable sharing information about my skin to them, and I want to share information about my condition too to my friends.
Even if this is really cheesey (understandable), I hope that everyone can accept me for who I am. If not, then I understand because it was my fault that I've kept it from everyone. I, myself, won't change the way I think of everyone, but most likely everyone will think differently of me. I do not expect or want pity for those who think I might. I'm really sorry and I'll try my best to be open to everyone. I'm sorry.

Thank you.

- Akeru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home