I'll tell you now... We all love you (:
I know we've all been separated since we've
started highschool and made awesome friends to talk to (:
I'm not directing this to anyone I just wanted to say this
because we've all have secrets to keep and I'd like to say mine,
but if you think I am then please kick me in the groin --
LOL, I think guys only have groins but ah well,
I'm a man (:
Anyways, I'd like to say that I've been feeling a bit lonely
lately, but that's my fault. I need to say this somewhere or else my head will pop.
It's my fault that I've always been too shy. And it's also my fault that I'm a person whose has trouble making friends. But guess what? I'll deal with it.
Stress has been killing me but so has making new friends and
being close with old friends.
We've all been divided, but we are still connected right? (:
Ahaha, so secrets out. It's better posting an entry here than saying it out loud.
Sosososo, if anyone has something to say, speak up!
We'll always be here having our arms open up wide to comfort you.
- Akeru
started highschool and made awesome friends to talk to (:
I'm not directing this to anyone I just wanted to say this
because we've all have secrets to keep and I'd like to say mine,
but if you think I am then please kick me in the groin --
LOL, I think guys only have groins but ah well,
I'm a man (:
Anyways, I'd like to say that I've been feeling a bit lonely
lately, but that's my fault. I need to say this somewhere or else my head will pop.
It's my fault that I've always been too shy. And it's also my fault that I'm a person whose has trouble making friends. But guess what? I'll deal with it.
Stress has been killing me but so has making new friends and
being close with old friends.
We've all been divided, but we are still connected right? (:
Ahaha, so secrets out. It's better posting an entry here than saying it out loud.
Sosososo, if anyone has something to say, speak up!
We'll always be here having our arms open up wide to comfort you.
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home