Oh god I have no where else to rant my life away, so might as well do it here.
"Oh god I have no where else to rant my life away,
so might as well do it here." <- Entry Title
-points to title-
Self-explanitory.
Today must be the worst day ever.
I'm piled with homework with over 30 questions of math.
I failed my French and Math quiz (got 67%) and on my math
journal thingy I failed too. (60%.)
Har har har. Whoopee.
Anyways, I get home with the phone ringing and it was my
mom saying that my math teacher contacted her.
What the heck.
I told my mom that I was doing fine and school -- and I was.
After the teacher contacting her, what is she going to think of me now?...
Anyways, I was walking downstairs to eat dinner when I stepped on water.
I thought it was fine, I grabbed a tissue and wipped it...
It was yellow ...
(Excuse me for my language but...)
OH MYFUC- FUDGING HELL WHAT IS WITH TODAY?
I have tons of homework.
I failed my 2 quizzes and my math journal.
My math teacher contacted my mom.
And I stepped on dog juice.
... -dies in a corner-
Edit: -revives from dying-
OMFG. I GIVE UP.
I just finished taking a shower and guess what?
I dropped my effing pajamas in the toilet.
orz LMFAO this is not my day...
- dies in the corner (again)-
- Akeru
so might as well do it here." <- Entry Title
-points to title-
Self-explanitory.
Today must be the worst day ever.
I'm piled with homework with over 30 questions of math.
I failed my French and Math quiz (got 67%) and on my math
journal thingy I failed too. (60%.)
Har har har. Whoopee.
Anyways, I get home with the phone ringing and it was my
mom saying that my math teacher contacted her.
What the heck.
I told my mom that I was doing fine and school -- and I was.
After the teacher contacting her, what is she going to think of me now?...
Anyways, I was walking downstairs to eat dinner when I stepped on water.
I thought it was fine, I grabbed a tissue and wipped it...
It was yellow ...
(Excuse me for my language but...)
OH MY
I have tons of homework.
I failed my 2 quizzes and my math journal.
My math teacher contacted my mom.
And I stepped on dog juice.
... -dies in a corner-
Edit: -revives from dying-
OMFG. I GIVE UP.
I just finished taking a shower and guess what?
I dropped my effing pajamas in the toilet.
orz LMFAO this is not my day...
- dies in the corner (again)-
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home