Applied.
ARRRRGGGHHHH !
Oh gosh. I was asking my sister some french questions and she's like,
"Oh, French. Ahahaha, that's why I took applied."
I stared at her in shock.
Then she's like "Har har har, oh you should have took it as applied."
... What the heck did she just say?
She literally told me to take all the courses as academic.
And I did. Oh my gosh, now I'm panicking and worried that I might
gosh dam fail.
Augh, you have no idea how mad I am.
- Akeru
Oh gosh. I was asking my sister some french questions and she's like,
"Oh, French. Ahahaha, that's why I took applied."
I stared at her in shock.
Then she's like "Har har har, oh you should have took it as applied."
... What the heck did she just say?
She literally told me to take all the courses as academic.
And I did. Oh my gosh, now I'm panicking and worried that I might
gosh dam fail.
Augh, you have no idea how mad I am.
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home