... Maybe we shouldn't go...
It's almost my birthday and I plan to celebrate it with my friends..
But then, I'm not really sociable with some of them.
So I'm kind of worried, and I am really unsure about going out.
Besides, I don't want to force them to go out just because of a stupid birthday. :/
- Akeru
@ L.A.C.E. : Thank you :).
Yeah, xD. Maybe tomorrow? :D.
Then we can start new for sure! ^ ^
But then, I'm not really sociable with some of them.
So I'm kind of worried, and I am really unsure about going out.
Besides, I don't want to force them to go out just because of a stupid birthday. :/
- Akeru
@ L.A.C.E. : Thank you :).
Yeah, xD. Maybe tomorrow? :D.
Then we can start new for sure! ^ ^


2 Comments:
ARE YOU CRAZY ?!! No, Of course we should GO OUT. Who would pass out on an outing? I WOULDN'T. Neither would Edward, or Phillip, or Angela. I even asked ERIC, and he said he'd go. So DON'T WORRY. It's your birthday. I'M FORCING YOU TO BE HAPPY FOR IT. No if's, buts, maybes, only YES. Alright? So DON'T WORRY. Be 'appy (:
OF COURSE WE'LL GO!!! What do you mean you're not sociable?!?!? Of course we're going out!!! It's your birthday, and nothing's going to get in the way!!!
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home