Storm + Starting New !
Holy moly, to people who live near me.
Careful! There's a HUGE storm D:!
Carry an umbrella - even better I suggest you stay at home >:O!
Anyways, it's kind of bad for starting new today xD.
Ahahaha, I've been colouring some manga. Yes, you heard me I said manga xD.
I'll give you a sneak preview ;D.

It's not much and I know that I'm not good,
but I'm determind to learn and try harder!
Comments and suggestions are welcome. :)
-Akeru
Careful! There's a HUGE storm D:!
Carry an umbrella - even better I suggest you stay at home >:O!
Anyways, it's kind of bad for starting new today xD.
Ahahaha, I've been colouring some manga. Yes, you heard me I said manga xD.
I'll give you a sneak preview ;D.

It's not much and I know that I'm not good,
but I'm determind to learn and try harder!
Comments and suggestions are welcome. :)
-Akeru


1 Comments:
WHOA!!!! GOOD JOB COLOURING x)
I could never do that hehe.
Big storm yesterday = / Computer turned off cause of the lightning....-_-'
New Start! ;D You know what I'm talking about lol
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home