P-please don't pick on me T^T
How was highschool? (:
Err, it's alright :/.
I really hope my business teacher doesn't pick on me > <;
What's wrong?
Well, I was talking in class for a
bit- but then the teacher was like
"ladies and gentlemen."
Then after she was talking to everybody she started
directing everything to me...
I'm sorry LACE, it's my fault that I involved you :/
I'm really sorry > <;
- Akeru
Err, it's alright :/.
I really hope my business teacher doesn't pick on me > <;
What's wrong?
Well, I was talking in class for a
bit- but then the teacher was like
"ladies and gentlemen."
Then after she was talking to everybody she started
directing everything to me...
I'm sorry LACE, it's my fault that I involved you :/
I'm really sorry > <;
- Akeru


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home