Saturday, May 16, 2009

...Screw homework - Lets talk about today (:

Well, today was an unexpecting day xD.
I was assigned suppose to work on this chart with a friend...
But instead it was a surprize party for my birthday D:!
I received wonderful gifts from each of them and had the time of my life.
When I got back home, my parents surprized me with a new laptop (in place of my old one,) to be honest - I miss the old one. I can't download Photoshop for some reason on the new laptop. ><;... And besides, the keyboard for the new laptop is really weird and chubby, so whenever I try to type something - it just erases and goes crazy. Dx!
I also want to say this to my lovely friends:
Thank you so much for planning out this amazing surprize party - it was a total success. I lovee you so muchhh (':!

-Akeru
... Homework?... Ah, tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home