Friday, May 22, 2009

Ahaha, guess what bub, this is for you too.

Exposeddd! (Sorry if you didn't want to be exposed, I already read your latest one and Mitsi's but this is still something you have to read.)
L.A.C.E. this is for you.
Sorry it took a while to post this - but I had to think of what to say so here it is.
---
When you say I don't care, the thing is. You really do care.

To be honest, I prefer you telling us face-to-face that you're all better.
I feel that you still have a small dark cloud over your head/heart/mind.
Once you die- you die. You can't regret and change it - that's why you have to change now. Like Mitsi said, no one can ever replace you. Everybody will have their own place - even in highschool, I hope no one will be seperated just because of the class we are put into.
About your family, did you really think that they ignore you purposely? It's true that sometimes your parents get mad at something and take out their anger at everyone else, but it doesn't mean they don't love you... Okay wait a sec.

Everyone loves you.
Please do not forget that.
Ahaha, again - Mitsibee and I will knock you out cold and then she'll do CPR - both of us everyone, A****a, Techno-Journee, E**c and possibly even S***h - we'll bring you to a place where everyone is comfortable and being themselves.
When you and Chris**** were laughing together at lunch, I was happy you came back to us. I beg you, to please continue being who you are. The sympathetic, happy, funny, person you are. All the things you said are all in the past now. Don't let those stupid things bother you again. Mitsi and I will shoo them all away for you. I'm a shy person myself, so you aren't alone you were never alone. (;

-Akeru
Sorry if I exposed you too much, like Mitsi did. > <;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, lookie! A BumbleBee flew by to visit me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home